Rights Action Lab combines secure digital communication tools with creative nonviolent activism to advance human rights for people living under heavy repression. Using our experience as innovators, campaigners, and facilitators, we support those in need – especially Tibetans and other communities in Asia facing severe human rights violations – through education programs, training and technology development.
Our work includes:
- trainings and public awareness-building on digital security issues
- educational programs on techniques of nonviolent advocacy
- developing strategies to support Tibetans and other communities seeking to protect their human rights
- developing and testing new software that enables secure, private communications for activists, journalists, and others seeking freedom of expression
- building networks between and capacity of communities facing extreme human rights violations
Rights Action Lab is incorporated in the United States as a Not-for-Profit Organization.